|Who we are
|Who is providing this notice?
||Lakeshore Federal Credit Union
|What we do
|How does Lakeshore Federal Credit Union protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does Lakeshore Federal Credit Union collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- open an account or apply for a loan
- apply for any credit union service
- you visit our website, provide us information on any online application or transaction, or information you send to us by email
- use your credit or debit card or pay your bills
- make deposits to or withdrawals from your accounts
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?
||Federal law only gives you the right to limit information sharing as follows:
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes — information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Lakeshore Federal Credit Union has no affiliates.
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Lakeshore Federal Credit Union does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you, except for our joint marketing arrangements.
||A formal agreement between Lakeshore Federal Credit Union and a nonaffiliated financial company where we jointly market financial products or services to you. Our joint marketing partners include:
- Cuna Mutual Insurance Group