LFCU will be launching a new, enhanced, online bill pay on August 11, 2016. Our new system will include features that will make this valuable tool even better, including:
- Full integration within online banking
- Full mobile functionality for your phone or tablet
- Ability to configure email alerts
- Real-time access to checking account balance
- Reminders if balance isn’t sufficient to pay bills
- A more intuitive, user-friendly experience
IMPORTANT NOTICE - Existing Online Bill Pay Users
In order to roll out the enhanced version, we'll need to temporarily turn off our current It's Me 247 Bill Pay for a short period before the launch. Bill Pay will be unavailable starting Monday, August 8th, and you will regain access to Bill Pay using the new system on Thursday, August 11th.
Though we anticipate most of your bill pay history to carry over to the new system, we encourage you to click here and complete the Payee-Info Collection Sheet before August 8th. Some of those items may not transfer onto the new system and you may need this information to verify your data once the system becomes available again.