As a teen member of Lakeshore Federal Credit Union, you are automatically one of our Tek Teens. Our Tek Teen members are eligible for the following benefits:
- When you open a Tek Teen account with a minimum of $5.00, LFCU will also deposit $5.00 into your account.
- When you bring in an award from school (scholastic or athletic), LFCU will deposit $5.00* into your account.
- This is limited to one award/deposit per year.
- You will receive a birthday letter in the month of your birthday . Bring in the letter to receive your choice of a $10 iTunes, Subway Gift Card or Cinema Theatre movie pass.
- Bring in your diploma from High School and LFCU will deposit $10.00 in your account. You will also receive a grad pack with applications for a Visa Credit Card, ATM or Debit Card, checking account information and a Cinema Theatre movie pass.
- You will be eligible to enter contests, etc. for a chance to win great prizes.
As a Tek Teen member, you’ll want to take advantage of our “tek” products and services such as:
- Online Banking
- Audio and/or Mobile Banking
- Personal Internet Branch (PIB)
*The Tek Teen Account is available for members ages 13 to 18. If you are in this age group and already have an account at the credit union, you can start taking advantage of the benefits offered.
The benefits of the Tek Teen Account terminates on your eighteenth birthday.