The credit union lobby will be open beginning Monday, December 21st, 2020 at 8:30 A.M. and will remain open during our normal business hours.
Please be aware that we will be enforcing the following guidelines:
- Please stand on the areas that are marked (red lines or crosses) for social distancing
- Please call and make an appointment for opening accounts, loan disbursements, etc. that take time to process
- Masks are required while inside the building. If you are unable to wear a mask for any reason, we require you to use our drive thru
- Germ guards have been setup at the teller windows
- Members will not be allowed to congregate in the office
- If you are currently sick or have been sick within the past 24 hours, we ask that you use our drive thru or call us for assistance. Please DO NOT enter the lobby if you are sick.
We look forward to seeing you (again!) and appreciate the patience you have shown. Stay safe and healthy!