- Returned mail will be $1.00 each item.
- Money Orders for members and shared branching members Fee Schedules are $1.00 each.
- Visa Gift Cards are $3.00 per card.
- Cash withdrawals are limited to $1000.00 per day.
- Assisted phone transfers are $2.00 each after the first free one per month. Members age 60 and over are exempt from phone transfer fees.
- Phone transfers performed with the receipt mailed will be $1.00 each. This is in addition to the $2.00 fee charged after the first request.
- Wire transfers are $10.00 per outgoing wire. Foreign wires are $25.00 per outgoing wire.
- Cashiers checks are limited to one FREE check per day and $2.00 each thereafter. Exceptions are checks that are $1,000 or more each are free
- Statement copies (microfilm) are $5.00 per statement. Account printouts are $1.00 per page.
- Shared branching members cashing checks with an aggregate balance in their accounts less than $100 will be charged $3.00 per check.
- Members age 18 and under and checks $25.00 or less are exempt.
- Deposited items returned will have a $20.00 fee per item.
- Courtesy Pay fees are $25.00 per item.
CHECKING ACCOUNT AND ELECTRONIC FEES
- Starter checks, other than when opening a checking account, will be charged $2.00 for a sheet of 4 checks.
- Stop payment fee is $20.00 per check.
- Overdraft fee is $25.00 per check or ACH item returned.
- Automatic transfers are $5.00 per day.
- Copy of a check that has cleared is $5.00 per item. Online copies are FREE.
- Account balancing assistance is $12.00 per hour.
- Check order printing charges are at cost plus $.50.
- CU*Easy Pay accounts will be charged $2.00 each month there is no activity i.e. no checks issued during a calendar month.
- Manual check clearing will be $2.00 per item.
ATM (AUTOMATED TELLER MACHINE) AND DEBIT CARD FEES
- ATM/Debit Card overdrafts will have a $25.00 per item fee.
- ATM/Debit Card and Pin are FREE for the first order - limit of two cards. Additional cards are $2.00 each.
- ATM/Debit transfers and deposits are FREE at any ATM. Withdrawals and inquiries made at a LFCU ATM are FREE.
- Withdrawals made at other ATM's will be charged $1.00 each. Inquiries will be charged $1.00 each after 2 FREE per month.
- ATM/Debit card replacement is $5.00 each without your old card and FREE with returned card.
- Change your PIN will be $2.00 each.
- *You are allowed eight (8) transactions per day - including inquiries.
- *You are allowed three (3) withdrawals per day.
- *You are allowed a maximum of $300 per day for ATM withdrawal(s).
- *You are allowed a maximum of $500 per day for Debit card purchases.
VISA CREDIT CARD FEES
- Returned check fee of $25.00 each.
- Late payment fee of $15.00 will be charged to your Visa.
- Over limit fee of $15.00 will be charged to your Visa.
- A copy of a sales draft is $10.00 each.
- *Minimum cash advances are $25.00.
LOW BALANCE AND INACTIVE ACCOUNTS
- Lakeshore Federal Credit Union offers Audio Response and PC Home Banking to our members at no additional charge.
- Share accounts will have a fee of $5.00 per month imposed when the acCount balance is less than $100 and there has been no activity within the last 12 months. This fee will not be imposed if there are active sub-accounts held under the account.
- Accounts exempt from the dormancy fee are children's accounts (18 years and under), and share accounts opened for joint loan applicants.
- All trust accounts are exempt from the dormancy fee.
- Accounts closed within 90 days of opening will be charged $5.00.
- Garnishments, levys, and escheating on accounts will be charged $25.00 each.
- Research fee for subpeona's, disputes, member and nonmember requests, etc., will be charged a $12.00 per hour and $1.00 per page fee.
- Negative account balances will be charged $5.00 per month.
The effective date of this schedule is May 1, 2011.
Online Loan Applications
Cardholder Dispute Form
Lost/Stolen ATM/Debit Cards:
AAA Auto Insurance
Service Center Branches
Xtend Shared Branches
No Surcharge ATM Locations
Sprint CU Discount
Equal Housing Lender